Chocolate Covered Oreos
Updated: May 1, 2020
These are super easy to make and always a big hit with family and friends
White chocolate covered Oreos topped with dehydrated marshmallows.
I love the way these matched my Easter tablescape.
White Chocolate Covered "Oreos"
These are so simple to make. Make sure you order the molds for these. I ordered my silicone molds from amazon.
What you'll need:
Wilton bright white meltable white chocolate
A pack of cookies and cream cookies. You can use Oreos or any brand you'd like. I prefer to use the Whole Foods brand.
You can use any toppings you have on hand. I honestly would have used sprinkles if I had the colors and kind I needed but since I didn't and I wanted to keep in theme with my pastel tables scape I used these Dehydrated "cereal" marshmallows.
1) Melt the chocolate in increments suggested on the packaging
2) Put a half of tablespoon of chocolate in the bottom of the mold
3) Place a cookie in the mold and gently press down (not too hard or else the cookie will show through the chocolate once finished).
4) Top the mold off with more white chocolate. Make sure you fill to the top of each mold.
5) Shake and tap the mold down (by lifting the entire thing) in order to make sure you have an even amount of chocolate in each cookie mold.
6) Let set in fridge for 5-7 minutes.
7) Take out and design as you please. Make sure you have left over chocolate to melt for this step. The chocolate serves as an adhesive for your design.
As soon as you finish decorating these bad boys they are ready to be eaten. Enjoy!